Now, you can know when you can get in to see the doctor.
How it works:
SayNextApp is a cross-platform queuing system available for Android, iPhone, iPad and others in web version.
It helps doctor record the order of the waiting patients.
The waiting patients can know when they can get in to see the doctor.
They can also know their estimated waiting time which is calculated according to the past history.
Even they are waiting, they will be happy if they know how long they have to wait for.
No extra workload (below shows an example):
- patient 1088 and 3920 arrive
- nurse enters the patient numbers in the system
- patient logins the system with the code of the doctor and his patient number
- patient knows his position and estimated waiting time
- nurse clicks "next" on patient 1088 when he can get in to see the doctor
- patient 3920 position moves from 2nd to 1st
How to start:
- For the patient, please run the app:
- For the doctor, please register:
If you already have computer in your clinic
If you do not have computer in your clinic
* contact us at (852) 9122 6561 if you have any queries
SayNextApp can also be applied to other business, say, restaurant. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.